Weekend Reflections - Dam

The end of the week is a nice time to reflect on recent events. One of the highlights of the week was visiting the dam with Jen from Unglazed. If you haven't already visited Jen's Unglazed blog, check it out and I'm sure you'll appreciate her sense of humor, love of nature and gorgeous bird photographs. She also hosts A-Z on Monday. I'm grateful to Betsy of Joyful Reflections for introducing us.

This is Sabino Creek at the top of the dam. The water level is low for this time of year, but at least there was enough for reflections. I was fascinated by the cactus in the distance.

When I went by the dam a couple of days later, I found the cactus still reflecting in the water, but it wasn't as sunny as when Jen was with me. See how subdued the colors are below:

For more Weekend Reflections posts, visit James at Newtown Area Photo.
You have read this article cactus / reflections / water with the title Weekend Reflections - Dam. You can bookmark this page URL http://mariabelgien.blogspot.com/2010/01/weekend-reflections-dam.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weekend Reflections - Dam"

Post a Comment