MWT - Around the park


Chris and I were at Reid Park Sunday morning for our son's running event. Since we would be there for a couple of hours, I decided to explore the path that goes around the park. The weather was a cool 40 F and there was still frost on some of the grassy slopes at the golf course.



Raven on top of a telephone pole
I don't know what building this is but it looked old and I liked the details on it.
A bank on Broadway Boulevard

El Con Mall across the street with snow on the Catalina Mountains in the distance
Lizard decoration on a home near the park
Mystery bird identified as Vermilion Flycatcher by EileeninMD.
Peaceful duck pond
Coot
Starlings on a saguaro cactus in the parking lot
I got back to the north side of the park just in time to see Kevin finish running his 10K.
For more My World Tuesday entries from around the world, click on the icon below:
You have read this article architecture / birds / MWT / park / running with the title MWT - Around the park. You can bookmark this page URL http://mariabelgien.blogspot.com/2010/01/mwt-around-park.html. Thanks!

No comment for "MWT - Around the park"

Post a Comment