Sunrise Finale



This turned out to be one of the more colorful sunrises I observed this month. I had been watching and taking pictures of it for about a half hour and thought it was done. The sky colors were pleasant, but not very intense. I went back in the house, and when I peeked out the window, the sky looked fiery! So, I hurried out to the street again and snapped these three photos.

Thanks to the Skywatch team: Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy, Louise and Sylvia. To view other sky posts or to participate, visit Skywatch Friday.

Update: I posted a reflection of this sunrise here.
You have read this article colors / Skywatch / sunrise with the title Sunrise Finale. You can bookmark this page URL http://mariabelgien.blogspot.com/2009/10/sunrise-finale.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunrise Finale"

Post a Comment