Downtown Tucson - My World Tuesday

I've done many Skywatch Friday posts before, but this is my first My World Tuesday entry.

Yesterday Chris and I went downtown to watch a running event called Get Moving Tucson. Seven hundred people participated in the 10 mile run and 5K run/walk.









The roads downtown were closed to traffic for a while, even to cyclists.
The Tucson Meet Yourself festival was also taking place while we were downtown.
And, I was like a kid in a candy store snapping pictures left and right of art and architecture.
We've been to several running events this year with our middle son. Our oldest son likes to go to a social walk/run downtown on Monday evenings called Meet Me at Maynards. Next month is the annual 109 mile El Tour de Tucson bike race which starts and ends downtown. None of our boys have participated in the bike race, but we still like to watch it.

For more My World posts from all over the world, visit My World Tuesday.
You have read this article art / downtown / event / My World Tuesday with the title Downtown Tucson - My World Tuesday. You can bookmark this page URL http://mariabelgien.blogspot.com/2009/10/downtown-tucson-my-world-tuesday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Downtown Tucson - My World Tuesday"

Post a Comment