Rainy Reflections

After I was done grocery shopping on that rainy morning, I looked around for reflections in the wet pavement of the shopping center parking lot. I particularly liked the colors in this first reflection. I thought it was neat how the red and blue hues of the "open" sign blended into a purple mark on the ground.
Next, a reflection of magenta bougainvilleas and a yellow pole caught my eye:
Then, I was fascinated by this little vertical streak of light on the ground (in the center of the photo below). The street lights weren't turned on so I didn't know where that light was coming from.
It turned out to be from sunlight bouncing off of windows on a house on the hill a mile away.
If you are amused by reflections like I am, visit Weekend Reflections and see posts from around the world featuring all kinds of reflections.
You have read this article reflections / watery with the title Rainy Reflections. You can bookmark this page URL http://mariabelgien.blogspot.com/2009/12/rainy-reflections.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rainy Reflections"

Post a Comment