Better late than never

For months I've been enjoying beautiful fall foliage on blogs from other areas. Around here, deciduous trees are few and far between. But lately I've been noticing this one small stand of cottonwood trees on my way to the market. These cottonwoods, tucked behind an office building, could easily go unnoticed most of the year. However, because I'm blogging, these trees have my attention.


12/16/09





















12/20/09

12/27/09





















Once they get going, they sure change quickly!

Next time I go by this tree, I expect it to be nearly bare.
Then before long, new leaves will begin to grow. We have short winters here in this corner of the desert, lasting from late December through January.

For more posts with the color yellow, check out Mellow Yellow Monday.
You have read this article seasons / trees / yellow with the title Better late than never. You can bookmark this page URL http://mariabelgien.blogspot.com/2009/12/better-late-than-never.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Better late than never"

Post a Comment