SWF - Nice day for a walk

I just got back from my morning walk.  I was kind of looking for wildflowers. 

Although there were not many blooming things to see, there were lots of green things

and singing things with wings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turned around when I got to the bridge because I didn’t feel like getting my feet wet.

On the way back I saw this group of young people on their way into the canyon.  They looked prepared to stay a while as they carried backpacks and musical instruments.  The weather forecast for this area is: Abundant sunshine. Warm.  

See what the sky looks like in other parts of the world at Skywatch Friday, hosted by Klaus, Sandy, Wren, Fishing Guy, and Sylvia.

You have read this article Skywatch / walk / yes with the title SWF - Nice day for a walk. You can bookmark this page URL http://mariabelgien.blogspot.com/2010/03/swf-nice-day-for-walk.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SWF - Nice day for a walk"

Post a Comment