Shadow Shots - at the gardens

Though it's autumn in Tucson, the days are still very bright and sunny, even in the mornings. Here in this part of the Sonoran Desert we enjoy about 300 days of sunshine per year.

I liked the striped shadows of the many ramadas at Tucson Botanical Gardens. But the lighting was rather harsh for taking pictures of flowers, so I might visit the gardens again on one of Tucson's rare overcast days.



I did find the lighting to be a little more subtle inside the greenhouse with the butterfly exhibit. But I'll save those pictures for another post as this was the only butterfly shadow I caught.

To see more shadow pictures, click on the Shadow Shot Sunday logo below:

You have read this article garden / shadows / Tucson Botanical Gardens with the title Shadow Shots - at the gardens. You can bookmark this page URL http://mariabelgien.blogspot.com/2009/11/shadow-shots-at-gardens.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Shadow Shots - at the gardens"

Post a Comment