Reflections at the Oasis

These pictures are from last month when I went exploring and came upon an old horse trail.  I looked over the railing on top of the embankment and couldn’t believe how non-desert-like the area seemed with the water and green grass.  Just when I started taking some reflection photos, I had an eerie feeling that I was not alone.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sure enough, there were two coyotes watching me.  I backed away because I’m afraid of them.

Just the day before I had seen a coyote tearing into a javelina (wild boar-like animal).  I’m so glad to have 20x zoom on my camera to snap pictures from a safe distance.

More Weekend Reflections at Newtown Area Photo here.

You have read this article mammals / reflections / watery / wildlife with the title Reflections at the Oasis. You can bookmark this page URL http://mariabelgien.blogspot.com/2010/04/reflections-at-oasis.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Reflections at the Oasis"

Post a Comment